Copyright 2011: Stitching My Memories. Long Arm Quilting Services. All Rights Reserved. 352-636-9050
- 1.5 cent per square inch for “Meandering”
- 1.75 + cents per square inch for an “All Over Pattern”, depending on design.
- Batting charges: $14.95/yd and up (depending on Batting) NOTE: We suggest that you support your local quilt shop to purchase the proper batting and backing for you quilt. (Prices are before any discounts)
- Thread and Needle charges: Solid $5.95 / Variegated $6.95
Your quilt is very important to us. In order to assure the highest quality and satisfaction in the finished product, please prepare your quilt as follows:
- Square your Top and Backing.
- Press well, check for loose seams and that all seams are secure.Trim all loose threads. If you have a pieced border, please “stay stitch” ¼” around the edge of the quilt top.This will help keep the seams from separating.Trim all loose threads from the back of the quilt as loose threads may show through.
- If you quilt top and backing have a specific direction, please mark with paper pinned to the fabric.
- If you backing has been pieced, please press all seams open. Please do not use “sheets” for the back fabric as this causes too many thread breaks.
- Borders need to be flat. Any ripples in the borders will not quilt properly. It could cause tucks, pleats, or fullness.
- Make sure the Backing and Batting are 4-6” larger on All sides of the quilt top.
- NO embellishments on the quilt.
NOTE: The denser the quilting design, the more your quilt will “shrink”.
There are several computerized patterns available. If you would like to view samples of designs, we can email them to you.